Purpose: The quality plan template provides a framework to define how the project will deliver the defined requirements to agreed quality criteria and standards.
Process: The customer, user or client defines the quality criteria for the project requirements and are included in the project quality plan along with corporate and program standards.
Quality criteria are also defined for each deliverable and included in the deliverable descriptions.
- Have quality criteria been defined for all the requirements?
- Has the quality assurance group (independent of the project) approved the quality plan?
Quality Plan Template:
Copy and paste the following headings into a document and format as required:
- project name
- quality roles
- quality criteria for high level deliverables
- quality review methods for high level deliverables
- corporate and program standards references